hybrid catfish

phishypheny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2006
Derbyshire UK
thanks for that, yes its mine and not for sale, pic taken at wharf. got a nice 7x2x2 being built at mo for him, soon as i get him home ill take some really clear pics. videos should open in your browser with quicktime plugin. or send a txt to 07807182625 and i will send then in media message. you godda see it move. when i get him home ill take some vids of him too

phishypheny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2006
Derbyshire UK
getting close, just had my 7x2x2 delivered today :) picking my hybrid up next week! cant wait, still not sure what it is? very clear pics coming soon!

Bgonz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Monroe twp NJ
You got the tank today and are going to pick up your fish next week :confused: What about cycling the tank ??? What are your plans ??? I hope he's a hardy little guy. I just moved my rtcxtsn today and it took me almost 6 weeks to get his new tank right. I also just set up a big tub and spent all day moving fish and filters to avoid the long cycling. Better off being patient, you'll be much happier in the end.

JMO of course......

bob

fishloverblake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2007
laca
benzjamin13;770743; said:
All I've ever had was a TSN x RTC
thats the coolest 1 iv ever seen

phishypheny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2006
Derbyshire UK
Its fine, all media in 2 x fx5s is from other tanks and Wharf are supplying me with lots and lots of awesome water, *Thanks Deano!* One week was fine! he is now here and very very happy! water monitored daily and no change in parameters.. lets me tickle his belly and eats from hand, when this fella is hungry he patrols the whole tank, fast and stealthy. i love this guy, had lots of feedback and deffo- rtc x bolt and cant find another anywhere..... hehe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store