Tuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2007
Sweden
necrocanis;949049; said:
Here's the one I just got today!
Duuude..:eek: Awsome!
I am buying a Brachyplatystoma cf vaillanti this weekm can't wait till I get it, will drive almost 200 miles to get it.. Hopefully it will survive the long trip..:confused:

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
should be fine. Pick up a portable air pump from wal-mart or lfs. They are cheap, and they last a good while. Take extra batteries. I drove my big hybrid in about 5 gals of water for 500 miles and he was fine. Round trip was 26 hours with packing the fish and all. lol. So you should have no problems. Use some fish save, or bag buddies if you are really worried.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
ZOO YORK 207;950864; said:
Cliff I post my pics and you don't even notice them.:(
Lol, sorry! I saw your pics, just didn't have much time. Those are some really nice pics and nice cats.

Tuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2007
Sweden
necrocanis;951200; said:
should be fine. Pick up a portable air pump from wal-mart or lfs. They are cheap, and they last a good while. Take extra batteries. I drove my big hybrid in about 5 gals of water for 500 miles and he was fine. Round trip was 26 hours with packing the fish and all. lol. So you should have no problems. Use some fish save, or bag buddies if you are really worried.
Thanks for the advice:D very much appreciated, I've been worried and didn't know about portable air pumps guess one of those are my safest bet for a successfull driv..im off to the lfs tomorrow :)
BTW they have a "Leiarius marmoratus" aswell, think that I should go for it?

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
If you can house the fish above then you can definitely house this one also. I so go for it if you have the room. They are a gorgeous catfish, with barbells sometimes longer than their entire bodies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store