hybrid catfish

chugger

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2006
philly
not bicthing or anything i like the crosses, but r they sterile, and why were they made, was it a food production thing, cuz i know the red tail meat is no good?

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I think there are some more hybrid pics that should be added here! Let's see them lol.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
6" and growing like a champ!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
forgot the pic!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Fish Room Plus;1035864; said:
Is that the one you got from me?
Yup that's the one. He was in a bad way for a while, but isn't he gorgeous now? Pushing 6". I know others have lost theirs. I think that's expected when keeping a hybrid fish that very little is known about. He definitely has the calmness of a rtc, but also the shyness of a marble. Now his whiskers have grown out they are definitely marble whiskers. They are longer than he is!:headbang2

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
necrocanis;1035891; said:
Yup that's the one. He was in a bad way for a while, but isn't he gorgeous now? Pushing 6". I know others have lost theirs. I think that's expected when keeping a hybrid fish that very little is known about. He definitely has the calmness of a rtc, but also the shyness of a marble. Now his whiskers have grown out they are definitely marble whiskers. They are longer than he is!:headbang2

Hey necro, try to get a head on shot with those whiskers, I got a awesome pic of my rtc like that on my phone but can't get it on here. The marble I used to have had some crazy whiskers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store