INDY DIY GUYS

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
Pharoah I love the Tanks in an arch unique and allong the lines of an idea I've had but to green to do it. I always wanted to do that but it be one tank up over and back down with a 40" plasma in the middle of it I know its a little beyond what you did but I love to see the layout it looks awesome

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
In reality that was just a quick notion. I realized that after I had built the two stands, there was enough room to fit a 30L. So I just screwed 4 pieces of wood together and set it on top of the two stands.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay, I tested all the overflows, and only 1 of the 6 check valves worked. So I re did the silicone on the overflows. I am going to let it dry for a while and test them out again.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
mike dunagan;1950976; said:
Okay, I tested all the overflows, and only 1 of the 6 check valves worked. So I re did the silicone on the overflows. I am going to let it dry for a while and test them out again.
If that doesn't try PVC cement. I've had good luck using it to attach check valves.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
you stole my rocks!!!

I want them back...:ROFL:

looken good so far, I hope the check valves work out for you. I would hate to see the mess of all those tanks back filling into the sump during a power outage...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store