INDY DIY GUYS

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Looks fantastic man. It's going to be great!!!

Time to put the DSLR to work. I know it can produce some top notch pix!

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
I love what you got happening I hope one day I will have a fish wall let alone a dedicated fish room. My GF loves my fish but also says Im obsessed. I cant walk past a fish store without dropping at least $100. call it an illness or an obsession I call it a passion and my second love ( MY GF and son come first) I love coming on here and seeing what everyone else is doing its kinda an AA (Aquariums Anonomous) except we are here to help build the passion not stop it. LOL

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
Hoosiers are crazy. Must be the water.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I am hoping to test the return soon. I have a wedding today, and stuff for it last night, and then all day tomorrow. It really prevents testing the overflows and return. I will finish Sunday I hope!

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Looks Awesome there Mike! Skinnin ain't necessarily needed that quickly. We know you will have it looking killer in that room. The 135 looks super sweet and really is a dramatic change from before. Can't wait to see it all in person. Hope everything come together Sunday.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
We are going to have stand preparation class on Tuesday! I am going to teach young skywalker to master his craftsmanship.... by working on MY 150.... mua ha ha ha:FIREdevil

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store