INDY DIY GUYS

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well Mike.... I gues since we have our own term, we have to step it up. We are going to have to get some more tanks and get them going. Show them what a "real" fish room looks like. I know where I can get my hands on quite a few more tank for a decent price.
:headbang2

BTW... I went ahead and set up the 29 last night. Only temp for now, but I've been relocating.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Also... been think of doing a 5 ft tank upstairs to give a little more room and not look so crowded. Maybe a 100 5ft'er or so. But them I am going to have to do something with the 150 still.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Think I might go and get a couple 20Ls tonight. I might also start building a rack for the 40Ls.

mdstark

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Mike,

Your tanks look great. I have enjoyed following along. It looks like I will be able to make it over for the cookout tomorrow for a couple hours, so I am looking forward to seeing everything in person.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I'm going to try to make it tomorrow mike. I plan on going to muncie first to get a new lens, so I'd love to be able to try it out at the get together.

brannfenix

Feeder Fish
Mar 20, 2008
RI
Just wanted to stop in and say great work with the stands. That advice on the Kreg-Jig was was worth it's weight in gold as well :) I am working on my fish room over too and started on my 220 stand using the same stand design and that kreg-jig comes in mighty handy for making really tight joints :)

Thanks again and congrats on an awesome job!
-Brann

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store