INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay Pharaoh bought a crap load of tanks this week for his fishroom.

I upgraded the 110 with some fake plants and new rainbow fish. I also sold off some odds and ends and made more room in the fishroom. I am awaiting tanks to do more. Also getting our webstore going NLS anyone?

Kidding...

I am going on Vacation, but when I come back more work to be done!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Ok. As Mike previously stated, I bought a truck load of tanks this week. This of course means, renovation of the fish room. While deep in though of where to place all of these tanks, I decided that I might need to start looking at how the basement is going to be set up in the long term. So, I made a drawing layout of the basement. Then, I wanted to share it with everyone, so I mad a site to post it on. Thus, it has been a busy morning doing things while I am supposed to be working. I will hopefully try to keep the updates coming as Mike is going on vacation.
Anyway, click on the link to my site and check out the layout. Thinking about going and buying the first round of materials this weekend and seeing how froggy I get.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Seen the plans for the basement on your site...You better get your "honey-do's" paid up, and in the ahead mode...that looks like a dream basement, hope you can do it like you designed...
Maybe she needs a new bathroom makeover or something?...INDYstyle no doubt!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
See, this is where my plan comes together. :FIREdevilI/We just bought this house and I specifically allowed the upper 2 floors to be "hers" so I could get the basement. Since this house is new, there's not too many honey-do's, plus the fact that she lets me pretty much do what I want. As far as the rest of the house...I'm in charge of grass cutting duties and not making messes. If I can keep those two under control, I have free reign!:headbang2

So the basement is mine to control! Hence why I get to put as many tanks as I want. She just looks at me like I am crazy and goes back upstairs.:D

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
Personaly I'm not feelin the whole Colts theme... but Hey Everyone is entitled to their opinions :D

Awsome set up... have you claimed the space as your own? if not you may want to import some big spiders and let them roam free down there.. Trust me .. she won't care WHAT you do with the space just as long as those things are gone :ROFL:

**Edit** We posted at the same time so I guess you have claimed the basement as your space.. you can nix the importation ;)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
basslover34;1985198; said:
Personaly I'm not feelin the whole Colts theme... but Hey Everyone is entitled to their opinions :D
Well, since I'm a huge Football fan, it had to be one of my favorites, and I'm afraid to admit who my other favorite team is. (Not the Pats!) Beside, you have got to give a little credit to the Gentle Giants, no matter who you are.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Sadly enough, the thought had crossed my mind, and I could probably get away with it. :naughty: I think I might need to update the layout.:ROFL:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Update from this weekend.... I started sealing the basement walls, Got a little done, but sealing the seams takes FOREVER!
Also went and picked up the stock of tanks. Initial count (providing some don't sell) is ; 10 - 15G, 8 - 30G, & 2 - 55G. Filled an entire cargo van with these.
Planning on picking up a drilled 110 and a 5ft 120 in the next couple of weeks.

I will try and post pics tonight.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store