INDY DIY GUYS

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Sweet, Mike do you hula too? :idea: I know if not I can teach you! :ROFL:

And also you do know that Cincinnati is closer than boston, it just sucks that they traded Jr though. What a bunch of loons! Oh, well it's their funeral. :rip

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay today we build a stand for two 40 breeders for the fishroom. He also got the sides skinned and figured a lot out for the rest of the front. We still have a lot to do but today was a good planning day. I will get pics soon.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
:popcorn:

We are all waiting Mike. Geesh, of all people to complain about others not posting pics...slacker! :D

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
By the way everyone....I went and picked up the 100G rubbermaid tub that I will be using for the sump. This thing is huge! I am going to take some picks of it tonight.
I also went and picked up my first installment of the truckload of pot scrubbers I am going to need for the bio filtration on this sump. I think I bought $20 worth and I am not even close. I will probably need close to $100 worth of scrubbers.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2047009; said:
where are you getting scrubbies from?
The Dollar Tree of course. Six for a buck.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;2047046; said:
I'm seeing an INDYstyle trend here...You guys get more building and tank setting up done, than picture taking...
Hmmmmmm, these guys might be on to something here!!:D:D:D:D:D
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
The problem is, once we start working, we forget all about taking pictures until we are done. It's the whole busy beaver syndrome. No time to stop and smell the roses when there's a job to get done.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store