INDY DIY GUYS

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
If you haven't guessed it already. When I'm involved in building stands, they are made to hold a truck. Don't believe me? I would be more than willing to jack up your truck and put it on my 150 stand. :D

Here are a few pics of the stands finished excluding the skins which will be put on at a later date.

Before I go, you must also see that all three of these stand we measured, aligned, and drilled in order to be bolted together. This is one big motha!

Thanks for looking!

P.S. Wanna buy a stand?? I know a guy that could make it happen.:naughty::drool::D

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Oh... I almost forgot. Here are the stands in Mike's living room. This willl give you an idea of the size of these things together.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
last pic, did you miss-measure?

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
wow looken good, def gave me some ideas, hmmmm, of to the hardwear store i go lol

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Today, With help well if you can call it that. My wife is not really that strong.

I drained the 55 in the first picture and moved the peacocks to the other 55. Then I moved that 55 onto the rack and filled it. I need to put a filter on it until the sponge filters arrive and I can setup the blower. I also included an updated picture of the DIY overflows.

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Buckdog

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2007
So.Cal. - Inland
Man, that's nice. I'm half way through my stand but I wish I had that jig fixture. Keep it up. Looks good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store