Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;1863850; said:
Yeah those Kregg jigs are mint...
What lenght screws are those 3" ?
what like 3" x #8 ?

I only use 2.5" screws. When it comes to building stands, the 2.5" are perfect for any spot you need to put it.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I have started working on getting my fish room set up how I like it. Pics to come shortly.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
well payment for all these projects came into affect! On the hotest day of the year at the hotest time, I was forced to finish the landscaping by the wife. I finished planting all the the shrubs in the planting box and laving the fabric guard and black rubber mulch. I have to finish the retaining wall and move small boulders into place for the wife. SO........ Nothing done on the northside. I will finish the overflows tomorrow and clean them. I will also move all the buffaloheads into the garage. Now I need a stand for a few 29s... hmm...

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
mike dunagan;1864850; said:
well payment for all these projects came into affect! On the hotest day of the year at the hotest time, I was forced to finish the landscaping by the wife. I finished planting all the the shrubs in the planting box and laving the fabric guard and black rubber mulch. I have to finish the retaining wall and move small boulders into place for the wife. SO........ Nothing done on the northside. I will finish the overflows tomorrow and clean them. I will also move all the buffaloheads into the garage. Now I need a stand for a few 29s... hmm...
AAAAhhhhhh yes...the old "honey do's"...
An absolute nessesity of life.
Ever wonder why "honey do's" cannot accumulate
like roll-over minutes?
Pace yourself brother, pace yourself...:D

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Well I got more done. I did not sand and clean the overflows, but I drilled, capped, and fitted with the last 90. I will sand and paint as soon as I can. I also used some time to build a stand to hold two 29s.

You can see the new stand. I have to transfer some fish and then I will move the two 29s in.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store