Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
JayK1320;2123031; said:
so a common thread in this thread...wait...yeah haha is that you guys find great deals on tanks. I am keeping an eye out in Chicago...when I am actually there...for a nice cheap 75 or 90, preferable 90, but pickings seem slim. I got a stand a canopy that I am checking out from a guy I work with on Thursday or Friday so if you guys get word of a 90 or 75 let me know because I am seriously looking! Indy is not far at all, and it would be a great excuse to come see all your tanks!

By the way, looks like progress is slowing...I am not impressed. Get on that! Looking forward to trying my NLS when I get home!
Looking for a tank huh? I could get my hands on a "rough" 75G. Glass is cloudy but holda water well. I'll ask him what he wants for it. I'll keep an eye out for a 75 and let you know if you don't want that one.

Now...on to your slowing progress statement...
It appears that going to school for your Masters degree will put a cramp in about anything you are trying to do except that. Things have been really busy the last two weeks. I haven't had time to sleep, let alone work on the basement. Looks like work is picking up for me too. Oh yeah, and apparently I am now being forced to start up my computer repair business again. Have a few PCs that need to be fixed too.

But, on the good side, I did get a little done in the basement last night, but I forgot to offload the pics onto my flash drive. While doing water changes on my tanks, I started building the stand for my 125. Rather ingenious idea to conpensate for the variatino in the level of the floor. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow. I have to wait to finish until I have someone available to help me level it. Can't do it by myself. I think Mike is coming by tonight, so I might get him to help me.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
ANIMALHOUSE;2123107; said:
Great Project!!!!!!!!!!
N.C.;2123133; said:
pretty cool bro
I'll say thanks on behalf of all of us working on projects. We stay pretty busy here.

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
Pharaoh;2123424; said:
Looking for a tank huh? I could get my hands on a "rough" 75G. Glass is cloudy but holda water well. I'll ask him what he wants for it. I'll keep an eye out for a 75 and let you know if you don't want that one.

Now...on to your slowing progress statement...
It appears that going to school for your Masters degree will put a cramp in about anything you are trying to do except that. Things have been really busy the last two weeks. I haven't had time to sleep, let alone work on the basement. Looks like work is picking up for me too. Oh yeah, and apparently I am now being forced to start up my computer repair business again. Have a few PCs that need to be fixed too.

But, on the good side, I did get a little done in the basement last night, but I forgot to offload the pics onto my flash drive. While doing water changes on my tanks, I started building the stand for my 125. Rather ingenious idea to conpensate for the variatino in the level of the floor. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow. I have to wait to finish until I have someone available to help me level it. Can't do it by myself. I think Mike is coming by tonight, so I might get him to help me.
Masters? Geez, like thats an excuse. Common now haha

Seriously though, I hear that man. It seems like it doesnt take anything and boom your insanely busy and cant get anything done. I bought sand to put into one of my 10g at least 2 months ago now and it is still sitting in my trunk. My list keeps getting longer and longer and time shorter and shorter. At least this week I am taking Thursday and Friday off so I can hopefully get a few things done after being gone for 3 weeks and then Saturday I fly out to the east coast for another week! But at least that will be vacation...

So like I said, quite your whinning and drop the excuses! Back to work!!

Kidding :grinno:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I get no respect.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2126281; said:
I just got my laptop back!!!
Another reason I am behind schedule....Mike Dunagan!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I did a fantastic job fixing it by the way....bootleg or not!:D

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Here is an update for everyone. Things have still been really busy lately, but I have manage to at least get something done.

I started building the stand for my 125. All I need now is another body to help hold it up while I level it. relocated the sump a little to make room for maintenance. Short and sweet.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
Pharaoh;2152286; said:
Here is an update for everyone. Things have still been really busy lately, but I have manage to at least get something done.

I started building the stand for my 125. All I need now is another body to help hold it up while I level it. relocated the sump a little to make room for maintenance. Short and sweet.
Oh MIKE... I think I hear someone calling your name :ROFL:

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Sounds like a job for "MONGO!" :ROFL:

Just tell me when and I will see what's happening! Just not Thursday night!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store