INDY DIY GUYS

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Dracor;2115048; said:
Of course not! You should always be on the lookout for good deals on tanks so that I can rebuy them off of you! :D

I'll tell you what too, with myself, Mike, and Bobby that glass was still pretty heavy.
Just imagine how the 2 of us felt! lol

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Dang it you guessed what I will eventually do for a Monster tank! I really thought about building a concrete block building and sealing part of 3 walls and turning it into a Monster Tank. Of course that would be down the road, cause you can't do that in an apartment complex! :)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
You know.... I do have a poured basement. Maybe we are going about this all wrong. Get a whole lot of fiberglass and we could be in business. True meaning of a fish room. :headbang2

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I like what you are thinking! Excellent Smithers, Excellent! :evil_lol:

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
so a common thread in this thread...wait...yeah haha is that you guys find great deals on tanks. I am keeping an eye out in Chicago...when I am actually there...for a nice cheap 75 or 90, preferable 90, but pickings seem slim. I got a stand a canopy that I am checking out from a guy I work with on Thursday or Friday so if you guys get word of a 90 or 75 let me know because I am seriously looking! Indy is not far at all, and it would be a great excuse to come see all your tanks!

By the way, looks like progress is slowing...I am not impressed. Get on that! Looking forward to trying my NLS when I get home!

ANIMALHOUSE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2008
New York
Great Project!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store