INDY DIY GUYS

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
My fishroom now has that new car smell! Well almost I finally got the viscuine plastic sheets up on the side walls and the ceiling to help seal the room and make it sightly smaller,:nilly:. Its not pretty but it works, here some pics....

Behind these tanks there is about two feet of space, you can see that in my before pics in my album for the next couple of day till I update it.

x06jsp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
West sussex/UK
Hi guys,

i read through all 79 pages last night and had to join to say wow! i so need to move to indy! Great job keep it up i will definitely be watching

Josh

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
x06jsp;2647591; said:
Hi guys,

i read through all 79 pages last night and had to join to say wow! i so need to move to indy! Great job keep it up i will definitely be watching

Josh
c'mon down. We could always use a few more crazy people here. LOL

x06jsp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
West sussex/UK
lol well seeing as i am only 18 atm about to go to university and live in the uk its not too easy for me to move to indy lol however much i would love to !

Josh

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Just not thinking big enough. get on over here and start building.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pharaoh;2650203; said:
Just not thinking big enough. get on over here and start building.
I like it, start enrolling the future gen of Indy style, poaching from the UK;)

x06jsp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
West sussex/UK
lol if i dont end up moving over there i will just have to bring indy style to the uk :p Lol

im already planning my fish house for when i get a house of my own even though its going to be quite a few years yet.

P.s. i love your stands :D im hopefully going to be building a stand for my 2 and 3' tanks that are just gunna be small planted aquariums, i am going to have the 3' on the top and then underneath in the middle im going to have the 2' :D ill post it up here when i get started if ya want

Josh

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Hey snow day! I got the tank cleaned the tanks today.

Pharaoh is working on the doors. I have not finished the sides with painting. I will get them on soon, but there is an auction I am going to tomorrow so no go. I will do it on Monday or Sunday. I will post pictures then. The wife wanted to take fish pictures and well she took a nap instead. So I will get them myself.

Be sure to save me some of the viscquine. So I can do my bathroom!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I was wondering why you were texting me at noon today. You should have come over and we could have got some projects done. LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store