Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
thx guys! :thumbsup:

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
That would be cool to grow those loaches huge in there then put them back in the 400. And in the meantime you could pop more of those P.Bass in the biggun :)

JakeH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2009
Houston, TX
I hate you so much right now jcardona! :nilly::banhim:
"Ohhh, ya know...I'll just set up an extra 150 in the living room. I had extra 150g & 55g tanks laying around. Its in perfect condition, I just didn't need it yet." PUNK.:irked::irked::irked:

BTW, I'm gonna assume the Loaches are moving inside so you can enjoy them more often & NOT because they were contaminating your million-dollar Cichla tank. I hope you're not just sending them to the back of the bus!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
JakeH;3687846;3687846 said:
I hate you so much right now jcardona! :nilly::banhim:
"Ohhh, ya know...I'll just set up an extra 150 in the living room. I had extra 150g & 55g tanks laying around. Its in perfect condition, I just didn't need it yet." PUNK.:irked::irked::irked:

BTW, I'm gonna assume the Loaches are moving inside so you can enjoy them more often & NOT because they were contaminating your million-dollar Cichla tank. I hope you're not just sending them to the back of the bus!
haha thats the last spare tank i promise! ;)

no i definitely love my loaches but its not working out in the 400g. here's what i said in the other thread:

"it needs to be done though, poor things are scared to come out with all the monster bass. just the other day my temensis had one in his mouth :eek: the clown loach spikes were jammed in its mouth, not letting him swallow it. banged on the tank until he spit it out. both recovered ok :) "

JakeH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2009
Houston, TX
Wow. Yeah that sux. I bet they'll be a lot happier & more active in the 150. I would kill to have a monster loach tank in the living room & a super-monster cichla tank in the garage!

VampAro69

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
Venice, FL
Absolutely STUNNING ! ! ! Love the way the plants and bass clash and look awesome!

A++ haha.

One question you have a big and tall tank, what lights are you running? Co2? fertilizer additives ect.? Plants look great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store