Lets See Those Crested Geckos!

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Thanks and I believe the eggs are from my Harlequin. I actually found 2 sets of eggs but the one set looks bad. The red female is very fat so I'm thinking she'll lay a pair of eggs very soon.

Mad About Cichlids

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
Took these earlier

Since it's hard to capture my male's true colors I decided to do a natural light shoot today. Quite happy with the results, a few of the pix came out pretty decent.

Thanks for looking and enjoy.

One I picked up the other day. Still trying to work on it's shed. Been giving it sauna baths but sheds still not coming off.

love this last pose looks so much like a baby dragon

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Great pics! One thing that drives me nuts about cresteds is that when I show them to people they're almost never fired up. I tell everyone you have to check them out in the evening once the lights are off and they're active.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
MAD ABOUT CICHLIDS - if you ever get babies out of that dark male, let me be the first to know. I've got a killer dark juvie with awesome cream and dalmatian spots. Should lead to some nice looking geckos.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just so you guys all know, petsmart in Bakersfield CA today had a 4 inch what was being called "Adult Eyelash Crested Gecko" for sale....................normal buckskin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,150 bucks. Yeah....................150.lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store