Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

Bichirs4life

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
The Unknown...
draco;1491809; said:
Hi, love your setup and you have a nice collection of fish. I was wondering what the specs were on your leds how many lights what length all blue or blue and white you get the idea. I want to get some for my 125 it's 6 foot also. Thanks in advance for you help.

No problem I'm always willing to help out a fellow aquarium enthusiast. Well here are the specs for my led light setup. The light setup consists of (2) 36" light bars with 18 led lights on each bar. The light bars have a cord in between and thus are slightly ajustable. My tank is 72" long so it fits my tank and should fit yours as well. Here are some pics to give you an idea of how it looks and how I set it all up.

SSL10228.JPG

SSL10229.JPG

SSL10231.JPG

SSL10232.JPG

SSL10236.JPG

draco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2007
Wisconsin
Bichirs4life;1492925; said:
No problem I'm always willing to help out a fellow aquarium enthusiast. Well here are the specs for my led light setup. The light setup consists of (2) 36" light bars with 18 led lights on each bar. The light bars have a cord in between and thus are slightly ajustable. My tank is 72" long so it fits my tank and should fit yours as well. Here are some pics to give you an idea of how it looks and how I set it all up.
Very nice thanks for your help and the quick reply. Now to get mine. I'll post some pics when I get it set up.

Bichirs4life

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
The Unknown...
draco;1493357; said:
Very nice thanks for your help and the quick reply. Now to get mine. I'll post some pics when I get it set up.

No problem! Be sure to post pics when you get it all set up! :)

Bichirs4life

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
The Unknown...
Great looking Endli! =)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store