Great tank isnt it ?

Over 1000Gal's now tho .

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
I'm pretty sure it's been dubbed the fifteen hundred... But I still occasionally call it the 800 LOL I've benn tring to post this slide show of pictures my wife took... we'll see if it works this time:

That and the filter is finished... Temporarily the seasoned bio media was just thrown into the 55 without a bottom, then I just laid some prefilter foam pads over where the water was spilling out... But since then I've made some upgrades. I made a shelf out of egg crate 11" off the floor of the 55 and on that shelf is three 3lb. bags of charcoal. I put those in to polish the water and to try and help with clearing it up, so far it's worked better than I expected... Then on top of those three bags I put a nother layer of eggcrate then cut the foam pads to fit across the entire length and width of the 55... Actually I think it's a 60... it's 21" tall... Initially I had the water flowing right out of the pipes onto the foam, but I wanted greater dispersion of the water so on the ride home the other day it came to me... I've got all kinds of undergravel filters collecting dust, I wonder if one of those would work... As soon as i got home I tried it out and it works great to disperse the water! Niw the tank is paractically crystal clear! It's still got so dicoloredness from the log but that's acceptable! I also wanted to let you guys know that after this wekend is over I plan to delve a little deeper as to why I'm having trouble with you tube... Then I thought I'd still post all of the videos I took.... If I can get it to work... For now here's some pictures of the filter...

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Well, this one and aquaria central along with aquatic-photography are all part of monster aquaria network and use the same forum software. What doesn't work on one isn't going to work on the other.

I've tried playing with the code from photobucket and no matter what I try (not just copying and pasting, but actually writing code) doesn't work. I think that the forum software used here doesn't know how to process photobucket's code for making the slideshow play. I'll keep working on it and see what I can come up with.

wow_it_esploded

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2008
Over The Rainbow
I would just give a simple link to the slideshow page ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store