Making my 800 gal larger.

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
Thought I'd throw out the latest update. It seems as if I've given up on the deep end as it was the cause to ALL of the problems. I simply went over the deep end so now it's just an "L" shapped tank. No more leaks no more issues.

When I put the piece of plywood in for the floor covering the deep end I put the factory edge of plywood to the back. Thw bac wall was bowed out about an inch in the center. That bowing caused the back bottom and verticle seams to break....

No need to worry about that anymore...:D

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Jonathan, I can do the website formatting for you for free. It won't be fancy, but it will be easy to read and intuitive to navigate. Check out my finsae.com site. Now that the big tanks is nearing completion, I'll be finishing up the site and making a go at working my business.

Wish you could road trip the fish down here. I could house everything between my tanks and my friend Jack's tanks/ponds. My 1500 gallon pond is probably going to start getting dug in the next couple weeks.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
nolapete;4208163; said:
Jonathan, I can do the website formatting for you for free. It won't be fancy, but it will be easy to read and intuitive to navigate. Check out my finsae.com site. Now that the big tanks is nearing completion, I'll be finishing up the site and making a go at working my business.

Wish you could road trip the fish down here. I could house everything between my tanks and my friend Jack's tanks/ponds. My 1500 gallon pond is probably going to start getting dug in the next couple weeks.
How do you do it? Exactly how many hours are in your day????? Do you sleep? Your my hobby hero :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store