Oct 10, 2005
montana
sweet! I heart Catfishes!!!

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Yeah, looks like time for another vid. Maybe have a helper follow your trek thru the bottom of the tank instead of the tripod.

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
Re: Making my 800 800 gallons bigger :)
“Jonathan, I hope you got through your crisis, I was unable to help because as you said, times are tough. Please give us an update!”

Well, let's see, I'm starting to realize even though there's a few supporters out there who have given to the cause, it seems as if I'm in over my head. I've been struggling to keep MFR alive since its inception. Now it seems the cruel reality is that I'm $20,000 in debt, I'm at risk of loosing my home, the utilities are once again a month behind and at risk of being shut off, and it's all because I've decided to rescue fish! LOL. Good news is I did get a raise and work looks like it's beginning to pick up. It seems as if I will be putting MFR on the back burner and getting rid of most if not all of the fish. This ught to be interesting because just about every fish here is here because people didn't want them LOL

That being said, I'll be listing everything that's here on the website as soon as I can get it formatted. If you're interested in what I've got feel free to email me and I can send the list as an attatchment :)
jonathan@monsterfishrescue.com

All adoption fees are negotiable.

spiff

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2007
midwest
I'm sorry to hear about the issues.

Do you mind my asking about why the tank leaked in the first place? Did the epoxy crack on a seam?

THanks and good luck.

SuperDave

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2008
C.A
I sent in a donation through paypal, take care

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
Thanks very much SuperDave, it's much appreciated.

As for the history of leaks on this tank. The original leak was due to me not fully nailing the back wall in. When taking the 800 apart I realized there were only two nails in the back bottom plate. Then after the reconstruction turning it into the 1500 it was all of the inside corners that needed siliconed. Solid as Sears now. But a moisture lid needs to still be made.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store