Metal Monster 650 is it possible? in progress!

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Alrite Ladies and Germs its about time i posted some pictures of this bad boy and seal the deal. Its been running for 2 years with no problems and has housed many a fish in the that time period. It now houses 5 Aros 20-28" and one WAL 20". Filtration is 3 fx5's, and 2 overhead sump systems, UV, running off a 2400 Mag. Starting my next build now this tank is far too small for my needs lol. new dims are 16'x8'x4' tall, coming soon :) hope you all enjoyed my 4 year journey of getting this thread complete hah. i'll try to be more thorough with pictures of the next.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Had to throw in my other tanks :) still goin lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Nice!

How do you manage humidity levels? Are you running a dehumidifier?
thanks! much appreciated...I do run one de-humidifier in the center of the basement straight into the sump pump i put in for water changes. It runs constantly but i dont have any issues with humidity. During the spring and fall i heat my house with the tanks lol...I just turn the fan on in the furnace and pump the hot air upstairs. Honestly my basement is the most temp. controlled room in the entire house. Warm in the winters and cool in the summers. Lucky i guess. Most of the tanks dont have heaters but everything is stable. I had tanks in my parents garage before i got the house and it was a nightmare for humidity. I also have heavy mil black plastic on the ceiling of my basement. I put this "vapor barrier"
up before the first tanks when i moved in. even with the 12ft. pool down there its not humid.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store