More tank pics, updated

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
LOL, well I think like most Os, Brick doesn't want to expend extra energy (unless its something to eat). Boss has a new comfy spot. When he's out of his pot he goes into the front part of his 'grove' and sits under some large leaves. They cover him like a blanket. He'll have one eye peeping out, its pretty funny. Then he'll hover under the vines and patrol his territory.

Reactions: Fishflyer

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
LOL, well I think like most Os, Brick doesn't want to expend extra energy (unless its something to eat). Boss has a new comfy spot. When he's out of his pot he goes into the front part of his 'grove' and sits under some large leaves. They cover him like a blanket. He'll have one eye peeping out, its pretty funny. Then he'll hover under the vines and patrol his territory.
I read too to try fish bobbers (no mental)or floating ball, a little smaller than ping pong ball to push around and combat boredom and pent up energy. (Fish volleyball?(. At first they might be a little shy of it but as it becomes part of their tank the own it. My cichlid does it pretty quick with new things. You could get colors to match or contrast your cool colors. Your tank kind of reminds me of the Roger Rabbit movie, but with your own distinctive style. Just some of color combinations are like 3D. That is the only slight comparison. The 3D like effect. Yes my device was hot at that time and keys were lagging and would not stop quickly. I cooled it off and gave it break. It's Ok now. Boss is doing the turtle.

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Some more pics!

First, Rex poses by the ruler. My fish seem fascinated by the 'clear' stick thing, heh. He's a solid 5" nose to tip of tail. At a slight angle here. Very calm and energetic fish.

Rex 1.jpg

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
Some more pics!

First, Rex poses by the ruler. My fish seem fascinated by the 'clear' stick thing, heh. He's a solid 5" nose to tip of tail. At a slight angle here. Very calm and energetic fish.

View attachment 1366335
Nice looking fish. My Yo Yo Loaches grew fast. From 2 inches to 4 in 1½ months. I read they grow fast at first. That's good, I want to add them to my Bichir tank. My Bichirs are about 5½ and friendly. Come on over for lunch. Don't bring anything except yourself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store