My 765 gal tank...Part 1...

cichlidgirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
upstate ny
From what i can see in the background of your pics you live in a upscale home. Your tank also looks upscale to match its surroundings. Looks very modern as the room it occupies does. A perfect match. Its great you were able to match function with style. Wonderful tank. A one of a kind.

djlancer88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2008
Syracuse NY
Amazing and very beautiful work. I love just laying on my couch and watching my fish, they put my brain at eaze of everything that seems to stress me out. Like i totally zone out to a different world. Coming home and watching your beast of a tank would be amazing. Im nineteen years old and i just got into the fish keeping hobby no more then a year ago... and so far i have learned a lot. This article/thread is very inspiring to do something great in life. I work fulltime and i live paycheck to paycheck with my girlfriend but because of ppl like you who are very succesful inspire me to get my rear in gear(school) so i can build a monster tank like that. GREAT! WORK!

my guess.
hardwork does pay off. I have learned that, just on a smaller scale,

moneygetter1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
NYC
:headbang2:headbang2 FANFREAKINTASTIC Congrats on a job well done!! Good job on the rescue; the fish are amazing & far better off. Now for the real question ............. Can you rescue me?? :ROFL::ROFL: "T"

408smokin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
At home
Nice tank!! love your filter system.. great job!

Spaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
MA
You are far more intelligent than you give yourself credit for, awsome job, absolutely OUTSTANDING!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store