My 765 gal tank...Part 1...

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
I love this tank from top to bottom. Those colorful plastics are killing me(LOL) but man it came out awesome. For someone who had no experience you struck gold on the first try. I can imagine what you would do the second time around. Nice job!!!!!

FIERFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2007
TEXAS
Is that all? Just kidding, how much more water can one ask for? Great looking tank, Man that thing is huge. Talk about a dead load on the 16th floor. I wish I had one of those or two. All I need to do is get rid of a couple of pieces of furniture and the wife and so on and so on. Sweet fish BTW!!!

johnny_1993

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2007
Italy
needs real plants and drift wood but man is that an awesome tank

haloman02

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yonkers, NY
señor_pescados_felices;1324272; said:
Thats a nice monster tank....not a common site in Mexico.Very colorful too......

In the States you can take pride in knowing if you have a tank like that your probably the only one for a hundred miles around,maybe more depending on where you live.But being in Mexico you probably have the largest personal aquarium in your state,hehe.

Where abouts in Mexico are you from?I have family in Guadalajara as well as Mazatlan.I lived down there on and off in the past however I found it very difficult to keep fish while there.

The selection is not great,it is very hard to get in what your looking for at best...not only the fish but often the supplies and equipment as well.

Anyhow nice setup, like the gourami's.:D

I have family down in Guadalajara too, In mexico aquariums dont seem to be as expensive as in the US. My uncle had a 180 gallon Marine tank with who knows how many corals and live rocks and fish. Not sure how much he spent on it all together but he sold it for 1,200 usd.

O and really Nice tank i love it. And thats one hell of a filtration.

alex2158

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
illinois
wow amazing set up talk abouit godly i love how it is built

Bobears

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2007
Hoovering south of the ham
You win. I haven't been on this site long and all I can say is you win. That giant gourami and pacu are huge. People on this site have catfish and arowana and all, but damn. Some guy has 50K gallons and I have to say your up in that league with less than half the water.

mike II

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2008
Berlin
Wow -
I have never seen before a set up like this in Germany in private room!

Interesting techniks -lovely big fish.

Michael

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store