my almost 100 gal tank

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Tank looks great!! I think your able to pull off that colliseum pretty well, because your plants definitely give a natural look to the setting... fish and plants look happy and healthy.. great job!

Desire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2011
The Netherlands, purmerend
Mad About Cichlids;5034761; said:
Nice setup and fishes.

That's the chunkiest cory I have ever seen:D
Hahah I know, my female aeneus cory are always as fat as houses, full of eggs all the time, always dumping eggs everywhere but nothing ever survives...lol The cichlids eat the lot...

Desire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2011
fishmamma;5034779; said:
Tank looks great!! I think your able to pull off that colliseum pretty well, because your plants definitely give a natural look to the setting... fish and plants look happy and healthy.. great job!
Thank you very much!
Even though my stock is out of different waters and continents I try my best to suit all their needs.
Behind the collosseum there is a piece of wood hidden out of sight to give the Cirhorrus some space to themselves, and some much needed wood for them to munch on. It also helps to keep my Ottocinclus (of which I have about a million hidden in this tank LOL) alive. It is a good source of algea for them.

Desire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2011
Sebub77;5035382; said:
i like the colloseum as well
hahah wow thanks!!
On the dutch forums I used to go to everyone was ragging me about it, but it seems most people here like the set-up!
Just told my husband and he said I told you so... lmao bless him.

Desire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2011
Talk about chunky, she is just FAT!

Mouth full of fry (this is the Afra Lions cove female)

Different female with mouth full of eggs/fry (also Afra Lions Cove)

My pride and joy, my Elongatus male. Ain't he a beaut?! lol I am in lurve with this fish...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store