My family Doradidae Catfish collection

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Are you sure if it a 4 x 4..cos the irwini as u said is more than 2ft+
And it like 1/3 of the fish tank that why i think it is a 6ft...dun think it a 4x4 cos my home 4ft look smaller..haha when coming down to cf to confirm?
Cant wait to get my 2nd gulper from them again... super cute catfish i ever kept

aapl76

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
新加坡/Singapore
Tigriuns™;1164553; said:
Are you sure if it a 4 x 4..cos the irwini as u said is more than 2ft+
And it like 1/3 of the fish tank that why i think it is a 6ft...dun think it a 4x4 cos my home 4ft look smaller..haha when coming down to cf to confirm?
Cant wait to get my 2nd gulper from them again... super cute catfish i ever kept
hmmm...I might be wrong then...probably 5 by 5 then...won't be heading down for the time being. I will only be back in SG in 3 years time.

Sturgeon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2007
last house on the left
Beautiful cats! I love these hardy fish, not much intimidates them! How in the world did that spotted raph get so fat? i wish my striped and spotted were that big

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Some update...Got bored with my old setup so I re-arrange them.. look nicer now... btw my niger grow very big 2x when I got it and 1 of my irwini growth rate is super fast...

All like to hide below...

on the left is...

and on the right is

kscichlidfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
kansas
If I missed the text where you said the size of tank these are in I am sorry. But what size of tank are all these cool cats in? I have been considering getting a 4inch (just label Doradid) black ripsaw - the lfs that has it said its grown maybe 1 inch in 8 months and its in a 150gal tank with other fish but nothing that would stop it from eating and such. Anyways great collection by all accounts. Just curious how many gallons these have you maintaining.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store