My family Doradidae Catfish collection

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kscichlidfan;1209620; said:
If I missed the text where you said the size of tank these are in I am sorry. But what size of tank are all these cool cats in? I have been considering getting a 4inch (just label Doradid) black ripsaw - the lfs that has it said its grown maybe 1 inch in 8 months and its in a 150gal tank with other fish but nothing that would stop it from eating and such. Anyways great collection by all accounts. Just curious how many gallons these have you maintaining.
It is only a 3ft tank...but for me I will upgrade my tank once they get bigger.
black ripsaw is it a niger?? it will be about 2ft by 2years time...

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
update my fish picture...
somehow i notice the grow rate for p.niger is very fast..it now double it size when i bought it..now at 10"

kscichlidfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
kansas
How big is the new addition? Looks like a couple of cats in my daughters 29 gallon community vaguely- which of course they aren't lol! But anyways sorry for the dumb part- but thank you for the update on your cats.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kscichlidfan;1379905; said:
How big is the new addition? Looks like a couple of cats in my daughters 29 gallon community vaguely- which of course they aren't lol! But anyways sorry for the dumb part- but thank you for the update on your cats.
thanks for viewing...well...it is only 3"... surprise cos the biggest is niger about 1ft+ and smallest is 2" spotted talking catfish..they can go to 1 corner like buddy...

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
very nice collection!
you rock dude.
when im done collecting bichirs i think i'll collect these guys.
so cool!
btw,
are they with your predators?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store