My Fish Pic Thread- Past & Present (Warning!!!)

jowens

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 6, 2008
Charlotte, NC
What a great collection of cichlids! They all look super healthy and well-raised, too. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Looking good. As you already know, I love the Regani.

ira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2009
Bronx NY
Its like fish heaven everyday at Ed's house folks most of his fish look much better in person. Keep working it Ed I would love to see the regani in spawning colors and when you are ready to start the labriden project just LMK. Great collection but you still left a few out so I'm looking forward to the updates.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
fishluvr12;4341338; said:
Nice pair of Isletas !
Thanks, the pair are so well bonded and very interesting to watch with their fry. Not very aggressive for amphilophus IMO though.
turtlesrock;4341379; said:
very nice fishhies!!
glider;4341503; said:
very nice fishhies!!
Thanks
:D
devder1;4342316; said:
wow unreal collection of big mean cichlids
Thanks. None too brutal on their tankmates yet though.
Freshwaterpredators;4342468; said:
Awesome collection Ed. Great pics too.
Thanks Jason! Compact digital all the way.:headbang2
pengu13;4342692; said:
Thats alot of cichlids
A lot but never enough.:naughty:
jowens;4342780; said:
What a great collection of cichlids! They all look super healthy and well-raised, too. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for looking and the compliment is much appreciated as well.

caribemob;4342835; said:
That's what i'm talking about bro, ;) bring those nice fish out , your line up is crazy Ed:headbang2:headbang2
Thanks Kharif. I know your stocklist is crazy too. I'm looking forward to some updates.
Nemesis;4342861; said:
Looking good. As you already know, I love the Regani.
Thanks Dave. That tank hook up has relieved a lot of tension amongst my fish and they're looking great because of it. Thanks again! You're the man!

ira;4344298; said:
Its like fish heaven everyday at Ed's house folks most of his fish look much better in person. Keep working it Ed I would love to see the regani in spawning colors and when you are ready to start the labriden project just LMK. Great collection but you still left a few out so I'm looking forward to the updates.
Thanks Ira! Most of these fish came from you healthy and vibrant so I can't take too much credit.
TMSB805;4344405; said:
All i have to say is, I want the Regani!!! I'm still tryna get a pair.
The most beautiful pair I have currently, thanks!

Adhlc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Really impressive collection Ed. Is the Zonatum a male?

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Thanks Adhic and yes, that's the male. I don't have any decent shots of the female. They bred once but I never took any pics. Unfortunately the fry didn't last. I made the mistake of switching off the lights on their first night free swimming. The next morning, nothing.

R0B

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2009
SoCal
Nice fish man! I love the Gagani and the Lyonsi... that RTM pair aint to shabby either... smoken!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store