My Fish Pic Thread- Past & Present (Warning!!!)

fishluvr12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
TN
Great looking collection ! How big is the Vontehillo ? Interesting that Your Red Iletas isn't that agressive. I have a female and she has always been pretty agressive. Not overly agressive but comparable to Your average Midas.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
R0B;4347586; said:
Nice fish man! I love the Gagani and the Lyonsi... that RTM pair aint to shabby either... smoken!
Thanks, I really miss that pair. I can't find rtm's like that anywhere anymore.
IcK;4347853; said:
Great stock, keep us informed!
Thanks.
volcomstone;4347891; said:
WOW :WHOA:

You're collection is on point Ed!
Thanks man. I just realized that I don't have any pics of the festae up. I'll have remedy that ASAP.

fishluvr12;4347978; said:
Great looking collection ! How big is the Vontehillo ? Interesting that Your Red Iletas isn't that agressive. I have a female and she has always been pretty agressive. Not overly agressive but comparable to Your average Midas.
The Vontehillo is 6"+. He's the biggest of five. As for the Isletas IDK, he's a merciful ruler I guess.
Anubisscott;4348833; said:
Impressive collection as always man. I think you need to toss some vids up on here aswell.
Thanks Scott, I just posted a vid in the ca/sa media lounge. Check it out.

Batboi3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Huron, SD
So i just found this thread. Wow... That's all I can say. Just amazing fish. I would love to have 1/4 of them. What are your set ups like? How many tanks? Sizes? You must have quite the space to keep all those. Thanks for sharing!

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store