My new kamfa

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hmm 36" x 12" x 12", that sounds like a 33gallon tank to me.
36 12 18 for 2 yrs.
2" Sens. Even tlindsey tlindsey approved of it.
But I doubt any seasoned fishkeeper would have approved of your stocking with sens.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
This is why most folks keep FH by themselves. They ain’t exactly comm fish.

Reactions: Bbuckley

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
So you've become a bichir expert within the course of a month (not even)?
Bro you seem dumb
. Imo you don't need to keep an arapima to understand the conditions you require to keep an arapaima.
And btw I think I have been in touch with more people and fishkeepers than you have. My grandfather's been a fishkeeper then my dad and then me. Tho they didn't have the opportunity to keep exotics they knew. I just use the forum to see what people think of my ideas. I never do them. Even if people approved I wouldn't keep sens in a 3ft .
Iv had an end like and know buchir behaviour. So please don't just throw dumb statements to show yourself superior .
What you did was wrong, what I'm telling you to do isn't. That's it.
If you have a problem with it, let's see what others think of it.
Deadeye Deadeye tlindsey tlindsey RD. RD. Rocksor Rocksor Hendre Hendre . What do you guys think am I wrong or am I right? Just wanted your views.

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
'my stocking'? What are you talking about?
You opinion on stocking a tank with sens in one of the previous threads where you debated with me and said that polyaddict's way of keeping bichirs and his stocking is ideal.

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
lol ,why are you dragging polyaddict into this?
Cause he might give you advice you wanna hear.
And by the looks of the screen shot it seems you would be fine stocking 15 bichirs in a 120 cause it seems you contradicted my statement of not stocking a 120 with 15 bichirs.

Screenshot_2021-10-12-17-44-06-436_com.android.chrome.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store