My two Black wolves

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
caribemob;3667766; said:
i know cause i want a mala species, but don't want a common one, i might get a microlepis too, but im not getting rid of my wolves

Me too. I would like a teres, A mala type wolf from Venezuala. In the first 20 seconds of this vid. I believe George at Shark Aquarium have had them a little while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GIpw1pv9oE...re=channel_page

We recently have a number of columbian Mala's in the UK early this year they were really nice looking fish with a great metalic colour to them.

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
jelly;3668331; said:
Me too. I would like a teres, A mala type wolf from Venezuala. In the first 20 seconds of this vid. I believe George at Shark Aquarium have had them a little while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GIpw1pv9oE...re=channel_page

We recently have a number of columbian Mala's in the UK early this year they were really nice looking fish with a great metalic colour to them.
video would n't show for me jelly, i never seen a teres b4, since i have a lacerdae,xingu black and a missiones(which i think is another name for lacerdae). i think i want a red wolf and a type of mala and i'm done Bro:D:D

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Have you got a close up picture of the bottom of the missiones jaw. It will be easy to identify it with that based on the number and pattern of pores.

I have an Ery. sp. Peru and two Blacks.
I need a lacedae an aimara and a mala var.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
lifeguarden;3810910; said:
Really nice wolf's! the black one got my vote, looks real mean.
Thanks. Which one do you mean?. Both are 'Blacks' one from Venezuala and the other Brazil.

Swallowed;3811125; said:
Man you have some real nice wolves. I cant say what one i like better their both very attractive specimens.
I change my mind daily. The second usually gets me because he is a bit more aloof and will not tolerate any other fish regardless of size, but he does hid alot. The first one has a bit more size and I am able to keep him with other big fish he is also quite active and always visible.

BoCoMo;3811307; said:
They both look great! I too would like to see them feeding. :D
Thanks. Feeding isn't very interesting really. I don't feed live. Usually lumps of fish meat. It's kind of a gulp and swallow. I will see what I can do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store