outside philly
beautiful tank/set up and awesome collection

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
BichirAddict;1653557; said:
:D have been lazy lately posting new pics so here is alot :)

Palmas Polli´s

Ornatipinnis - Senegalus

7-8" Ornatipinnis

10" Palmas palmas

Big Polli female:

Polli male checking out a female:

One of two Hujetas

2 of 3 clown knives... the biggest is 11-12"

Lima Shovelnose:

The Paroon, 10-11":

50% weekly water change:

Lotus, sold is cause it was taking way too much space from the arowana, but a beautiful plant:

Paroon and Senegalus:

11" Silver Arowana:

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
super fat palmas-love the set-up. Thinking of getting exact sam tank as an upgrade myself. Is there much room in the hood to fix the piping of external power filters (I'd be using 2 FX5)?

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
berserker;1655508; said:
super fat palmas-love the set-up. Thinking of getting exact sam tank as an upgrade myself. Is there much room in the hood to fix the piping of external power filters (I'd be using 2 FX5)?
yes there are 2 openings on the back of the lid for piping. I have 2 external filters myself and there is room for more.

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Nice Polys
That last Silver Arowana shot is amazingly clear.

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Looks like the new ornate likes the tank! Awesome setup!!!

johndoe21ro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Romania
Hey .... great tank u've got there. Nice setup indeed. You should be more careful with the Paroon. ID Sharks are much more peaceful and grow smaller (around 40-50'' max). Also that Nymphaea is too fragile for those fishes. Like the Bichirs very much. I've got an Senegalus myself. Unfortunately I can't find any other Bichir species in Romania yet. I love it when they chew their meal. You also have a Hair Algae problem.... I know it's pretty tough to get rid of. I know only 2 fish to eat it: American Flag Fish and SAE. Both are totally incompatible with yor fish (I know why .... I had 2 small SAE which were not thriving at all, in a smaller tank .... I fed them to my 12" Chitala in my 100 gal). You should try to remove it manually although that's some hard work ... but can become a great problem. All in all .... a great tank. I'm still waiting for my 190 gal tank. It's an Eheim MP Karat 200. You should now better ... it's made in Germany. Can't wait to fill it up.

Cheers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store