New 200G monster tank

blazin_dragon18

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2007
US, LA
wow, such a nice tank and a nice set up. yea, go for the tree roots, definitely more sword plants. i know it might be a little late in this stage, but one idea w/the aquascaping is that u could make a little slope on the bottom. like a deeper bottom gradually becomes shallower.

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
blazin_dragon18;1199817; said:
wow, such a nice tank and a nice set up. yea, go for the tree roots, definitely more sword plants. i know it might be a little late in this stage, but one idea w/the aquascaping is that u could make a little slope on the bottom. like a deeper bottom gradually becomes shallower.
i dont think i understand what you mean by that slope, do you have a link to something similar ?

and talking about aquascaping... im thinking of getting rid of the Walking Catfish, no matter how good i put the plants in the gravel, even use rocks to hold them down, the WC always gets them up. He loves to dig, but i would love to have plants :grinno:

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
Mystix212;1200046; said:
Your oscars will end up ripping the plants to shreads aswell. Maybe 6"+. I love the MFK sticker, where'd you get it?
I didnt know that, these are my first oscars and i dont know that much about them yet. Just got them because the tank was so empty and needed some active fish :)

I got the sticker from a friend who got a few some time ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store