New marine setup idea...Help please!!!

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
Hmmm canvas it is ;) So you think using the clear condensation tray will cause problems?? My mini version looks so cool aswell :ROFL:

I was reading that thread and it does say if your using a nano tank with a built in filter on the hood then it can be put there. I dont have a filter but i do have a small opening at the front so could i poss just run it straight back into the tank missing the tub out altogether??

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
sort ov makes sence lol Im not sure about this filter head as it doesnt seem to flow very quickly its more of a trickle than a flow but then again we are only talking about a tiny tank.

Im just waiting for the silicone to cure then i will have it all up and running so we shall soon tell if it works properly.

Gprime

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2008
Ottawa
would using like the mesh screen material on a screen door work?

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
Tell me what you think people, honest opinions welcome too.

This is my 1st attempt at an algea scrubber so im not sure if the flow is strong enough to actually do anything or even make it work the way it should.

whoops the pics didnt upload !!!!!! whats happening there then lol

This is so damn frustrating not being able to upload a few pics aaarrrrggghhhhhh.........!!!!!!!

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
Don't feel bad canuke I'm the same I can tell ya bout reef setups just have no exp got info for fowlr or a good pred tank. Kevin888 and mr.reef24 got the answers there lol. Mr reef suposed to be back might have to questen him on his absence. To big col get them pics up lol I need ideas as I just junked my skimmer I hate junk equiptment and algie scruber sounds like the right route to go.

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
If it works and has good water flo that's all ya need imo some body else may have a diff opinion. Tank looks great by the way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store