New marine setup idea...Help please!!!

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
duster1971;4179579; said:
If it works and has good water flo that's all ya need imo some body else may have a diff opinion. Tank looks great by the way.
Well it works but i wouldnt say it was a water flow, more like a trickle outa 5 tiny holes on the spray bar ;) I have more pics of it up close but cant seem to up em yet.

I like the tank too, cheers matey :D this is my 1st ever attempt aswell lol

Just bought myself a damsel starfish and im off for another bit of coral, something hardy. I reckon the way it is setup and the coral and fish i have in, it hopefully will look after itself. I might need to adjust salinity now and then but i havnt had that prob yet ;)

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
Mabe upgrade the pump a lil. Like I said iv never had a scruber befor either so no clue apropriat flow for one. A lot of people probly do they jsut don't pay much atten to others lol. Mr reef shuld be looking at your thread and will most def have info and sugestions for you I mentiond it to him lol. Keep posten them pics lol.

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
Ive been looking at some small power heads but as its a tiny tank i dont think i would need 1. It would be like a typhoon in there if i put 1 in :ROFL:

I will keep a very close eye on it over the next few weeks and see if it works like it should. If so then pat on the back to me :ROFL: :ROFL:

Last but not least, the tiny trickle back into the tank :ROFL:

8.jpg

The1and only

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2008
San Diego
Your screen looks pretty smooth for growing algae I would rough up the surface with a hole saw. In the FAQ of the scrubber site it says it should be rough like a catcus to help hold the algae in place for it to grow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store