not what you want to see when the postman comes to your door

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Me too. But it only takes one bad egg.
This is true.I have sent and recieved quite a few fish from various members and vendors here over the years and most of those instances went well but it only took for one package that I shipped to a member a few states away to get lost by UPS to turn me off to shipping.

Chillz23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2016
My fish always come in polystyrene boxes keeps the fish insulated and prevents that sort of things happening as if they did kick it it would just split in half and be impossible to deliver.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia

I'm wondering if someone was angry about the gun violence situation that's going on down there in Texas and decided to take it out on some boxes. Who knows.
Way to think outside the box (no pun intended).

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico

I'm wondering if someone was angry about the gun violence situation that's going on down there in Texas and decided to take it out on some boxes. Who knows.
It was thinking the box made its way here on accident.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Angelphish

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon and lose a few teeth.

Last edited:

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
OP-I am sorry this happen. It is unexceptable! I would hold the shipping company responsible, and contact them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's why I've never ordered online.
Overall it has turned out well for me.Most of the rare fish that I have had would not have graced my tanks had I not ordered them.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I had too many bad experiences with shippers not only with fish but other goods. Most of the time I'll be compensated but will take weeks to months. My father used to get fish ordered to his house and he stopped after one bad experience. He lost like 1.5k worth of fish all saltwater due to the guy leaving the package in the garage which was open at that time. He had no idea it came in because he had to sign for it and apparently someone else signed for it. Long story short he has security cams and got the money but he learned his lesson he said he orders from a lfs and pays a little bit more

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store