NY MFK members whats for sale!!!!! list items and prices!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
cepon3;1983122; said:
elmhurst ny

where in elmhurst?? im not that far from there, and wouldent mind supporting a fellow MFK'er if you got a good freshwater stock

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
IKeepPacu;1985289; said:
where in elmhurst?? im not that far from there, and wouldent mind supporting a fellow MFK'er if you got a good freshwater stock
im running low right now.. the summer season is slow for in store stuff.. do you have anything in mind? We specialize is salt and reef show tanks. but we have alot of freshwater. mostley planted tank stuff. but we do special orders : ) just let me know. if i dont have it i can always get it.

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
for sure have been looking for a glass knife, or other rare knives, but i know their hard to come by.

easier to find that im looking for would be a motoro ray or juvi FH and red texas.

i know there tons of vendors who can get these here, but i dont go the fish-shipping route. money is tight enough as is it without spending $60-100 for shipping

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
juvi flowerhorns i can do.. the knives ive seen are usually the ghosts snd the asian species. out of each shipment or about 25 flowerhorns there are always 5 to ten that develop humps. ive raised some to large sizes. i will keep an eye out for anyone interested in fh.. and the best thing is im only charging 10 to 15 for each fish nomatter the quality

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
cepon3;1986890; said:
juvi flowerhorns i can do.. the knives ive seen are usually the ghosts snd the asian species. out of each shipment or about 25 flowerhorns there are always 5 to ten that develop humps. ive raised some to large sizes. i will keep an eye out for anyone interested in fh.. and the best thing is im only charging 10 to 15 for each fish nomatter the quality
keep me in mind if you possibly could. id love a nice young FH. im sure i could manage to spend a few more bucks around your shop too:naughty:

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
(2) 9+ inch xingu 1 pike cichlids 1 on the verge of transformation both males i believe... $30 each OBO

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
lil FH pics taken a few weeks ago... $15

Longisland 11510

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com