NY MFK members whats for sale!!!!! list items and prices!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
told you.. the scientific name is oreochromis niloticus.. you can look that up if you need some more information.. see.. i never give false information about the fish im selling.. do you have any pictures.. this turned out to be a conversation between me and you and everyone else just chimes in once in a while

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
Ant we need to try and make this happen like this weekend... hes getting rid of them fast... only 12 pieces left...

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
ant.. u soo rite.lol it should be NY MFK Louie and cepon...lol

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
Some NY area folks are attempting to start a net based Cichlid club.Its in the infancy stage just started last week.We're planning auctions once or twice a year and possible cichlid hatchery visits.If you are interested pm me for the website.

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
Wassup Anthony! are you intrested in a 7 to 8" Rose Queen.... I saw one near me that the girl want s to get rid of because its been in her shop for 4 months!

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
i am in a crunch right now bro.. im waiting on a shipment. im redoing my show tank. im driving 800 miles to pick up my sugar gliders. i just set up a saltwater.. i need to sell more fish before i think about anything else..

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
ok my bad! I'll do this i'll bring it to your shop and you sell it for me.. I still bring the pike and Rose QUeen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store