Oddball's Oddballs (Updated:3-28-15)

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
From what I gathered from Phil, he is still setting up the fish room in Louisianna, so there are no fish there yet. He has some tanks running and cycling, and probably still setting up some more to boot. But most of the fish and tanks are still at the old hatchery.

He said it would be a pretty simple move, since all the tanks will be up and running there when he does move. Its only about an 4 hr drive as well, so nothing really 'major'. I don't think he really ever planned on downsizing though...haha. I suppose if he did though it would only take him a short matter of time to fill it back up to normal.

The new fish room is going to have all his tanks running I believe, going to be awesome. More tanks, more fish, more fun!! :D Can't wait to go visit! :D

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
balton777;1821844; said:
What does one do with 42 tanks worth of fish when they have to be shut down?
Stop breeding projects, sell off or give away young, condense (breeding pairs back to community tanks), and/or feed juvies to larger tanks.

HunterX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2007
Minnetonka, MN
Between this thread and the mammoth ivory poly carving, you are officially my new Hero..!!!:cheers:

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Nice setup oddball. do you have any pics posted of the hatchery?

I would like to see the inside if possible.

vincenwp

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
wow oddball...ur collection fantastic...u really a super keepers:)
Oddball;653979; said:
Albino P. aethiopicus heading back to his cave after taking a breath. Next showing will be in a coupla hours.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store