arizona
nice fish

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
Oddball;2724986; said:
The company I worked at shut down. I'm in the middle of a relocation to TN and another customer site. Will post update pics once the hatchery is relocated and the move is complete.
Sorry to hear that man , looking forward to the next pics once ure set up.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
My delay is unexpectedly a little longer than anticipated. The day before closing on the new house in TN, I was released by my company due to "an economic downturn". Had to back out of the new house. Now, we're moving back to the house at the hatchery in MS, instead of the house in LA, since those properties are paid for and can generate income from the hatchery.

bigfishrcool1193

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
Oddball;3223673; said:
My delay is unexpectedly a little longer than anticipated. The day before closing on the new house in TN, I was released by my company due to "an economic downturn". Had to back out of the new house. Now, we're moving back to the house at the hatchery in MS, instead of the house in LA, since those properties are paid for and can generate income from the hatchery.

sorry to hear oddball... stupid economy:irked:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
very sorry to hear... and very dissapointing to you... but everything works out sometimes for the better... i hope it works out better and looking forward to updates..so keep them coming

tezr

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2007
Austin TX
www.rivercityaquatics.com
Oddball;3223673; said:
Better the day before than the day after :)

I just got that same song and dance from my company after being there for 14 years..... Oh well...

p.s. got a spare couch :) .......JK......for now......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store