Oddball's Oddballs (Updated:3-28-15)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah and with some new photos of what he's got now!

Thekid

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
We're going to leave room for an upcoming 17ft x 8ft x 4ft glass front FG tank going in. But, that tank may have to wait for next spring since I just had to pour a bunch of $ into restoring our 22k gallon in-ground pool. If the last house sells quickly, then the tank may come sooner.
Did you ever get the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
All projects are on hold due to family medical needs. We still have a couple of required surgical procedures to weather before considering changes in the aquariums.

We only have 2 tanks running at the moment for a colony of steindachneri and a colony of EB acaras. And, a spawning tank (hopefully) for our pair of banana yellow moray eels.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I'm pretty much recovered from the latest surgery. I have another procedure on Monday that I hope will be out-patient only. Depends on what they find. I still have just a couple of tanks with Geo. steindachneri and the dwarf banana morays. The dwarf morays are co-inhabiting the same cave now so, I've covered the tank in hope for some breeding action. I'm hoping to post pics of the breeders and elvers soon. My wife gave me the green light on setting up a brotulid breeding tank:

yellowbrotulid.jpg

And, I'm hoping to have some luck breeding these oddball marine livebearers. But, I have to wait until I'm 100% after the upcoming medical stuff.

yellowbrotulid.jpg

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
300full.jpg Atabapo pike pair.jpg ASTheadon.jpg fwmullet.jpg For now, I'm just adding some old pics that never made it into the thread.

300full.jpg
My wife's 300 angel tank.

Atabapo pike pair.jpg
The Adabapo pike pair

ASTheadon.jpg
My cull-disposal unit - AST

fwmullet.jpg
African FW mullets

View attachment 1067069
The Mata mata pair

Last edited:
zoomed.com