Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
What I call blackball in this case is a person(Trump hater)who has connections with a store and tells them not to sell her product. From a business point of view it would make sense to sell it. The other stuff I don't know. Trump tried saving ZTE months ago. Sound like a little Martha stewart thing going on.
She's not selling her company. She got a few trademarks for her company like her name and logos and such. The ZTE statement and trademarks happened on the same day.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Trump would have a lot of ammo against him by 2020. We'll probably start feeling the repercussions of destroying all the trade deals, have a bunch of corruption cases come out, Mueller's investigation, statements condoning the alt right like he said on Charleston, and the case of him denying housing to blacks, and his SIX bankruptcies.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
Trump would have a lot of ammo against him by 2020. We'll probably start feeling the repercussions of destroying all the trade deals, have a bunch of corruption cases come out, Mueller's investigation, statements condoning the alt right like he said on Charleston, and the case of him denying housing to blacks, and his SIX bankruptcies.
Yeah, he must really hate blacks, black unemployment at a historic low, steel mills opening back up, economic growth never seen under Obama. Liberals becoming more outright threatening by the day. Their only platform being Trump hate.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Yeah, he must really hate blacks, black unemployment at a historic low, steel mills opening back up, economic growth never seen under Obama. Liberals becoming more outright threatening by the day. Their only platform being Trump hate.
Wait!!! stop !!!! Your not basing that off factual numbers are you ? That's a great idea.

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
I remember this song.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/trump-dukakis-goldwater/496625/
http://fortune.com/2016/07/22/donald-trump-will-lose-charts/
https://newrepublic.com/article/134366/donald-trump-will-buried-electoral-avalanche
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-electoral-votes-gop-insiders-226932
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...hink-trump-will-lose-heres-why/?noredirect=on

The Dems need to get out of the echo chamber. Blaming everyone and not accepting their own political decisions and practices really is just playing the same tune over and over. There are many major issues that the Dems are simply out of touch with most independents and even many moderate Dems. But oh, well, toss in the 8-track of CNN-CBC-MSNBC-NPR best hits and play em again.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Always goes back to race.... It's an old and dead issue people are starting to wake up. The days of someone being a racist simply because the left and media say so are numbered.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Yes, he is racist. Take Charleston for a example. He said "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time."

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

If you think that Neo-Nazis and white nationalists are very fine people, yes you are racist.

But that's just one statement. How about the Central Park Jogger case? Immediately, he took out a ad raging about crime and how they should be extecuted. He poisoned people's minds against these five teenagers,leading to their unjust conviction. Even after a convicted rapist came forward and his DNA was found on the victim's body, Trump still thought they were guilty. After the five of them settled for forty one million in 2014, he thought they had conned New York. Would he have done those things if they were not black (4 of them) or hispanic (1 of them)? He is a hypocrite on these issues. He slammed Clinton for the super predator comment,without acknowledging his own history of racism.

There are several other incidents of his racism that I didn't mention here.

Wait!!! stop !!!! Your not basing that off factual numbers are you ? That's a great idea.
Wow, blacks are employed at a historical high. Therefore, the president can't be racist.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Yes, he is racist. Take Charleston for a example. He said "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time."

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

If you think that Neo-Nazis and white nationalists are very fine people, yes you are racist.

But that's just one statement. How about the Central Park Jogger case? Immediately, he took out a ad raging about crime and how they should be extecuted. He poisoned people's minds against these five teenagers,leading to their unjust conviction. Even after a convicted rapist came forward and his DNA was found on the victim's body, Trump still thought they were guilty. After the five of them settled for forty one million in 2014, he thought they had conned New York. Would he have done those things if they were not black (4 of them) or hispanic (1 of them)? He is a hypocrite on these issues. He slammed Clinton for the super predator comment,without acknowledging his own history of racism.

There are several other incidents of his racism that I didn't mention here.

Wow, blacks are employed at a historical high. Therefore, the president can't be racist.
Buddy where in what you quoted Trump saying is there racism ?? Where

And hold on but you can't have your cake and eat it to. If BLM who I despise gets free speech then so do white sepremacists who I also despise. I totally agree that yes racism does go two ways it does exist on both sides and guess what I'm perfectly fine with it. Any person has a right to like or dislike how they see fit I would just prefer that they keep it to themselves. Freedom is a two way street even for what we dislike that's the issue with libs. Can't play fair always taking your ball and going home

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Oh and guess what I don't care if our president regardless of skin color is racist, cheats on his wife with farm animals, or does what ever whacky crap people do. As long as he does his job, puts his beliefs aside, follows our constitution (for the most part) and puts this country 1st I'm all good with that.

If your accountant gets you back a great return do you care if he cheats on his wife or hates certain races....even your own ? As long as he isn't hurting anyone then so be it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store