Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I heard on the radio they're doing a movie too.
hello; I had pretty much no hope the boys would be rescued. It is such a wonder to me that it was somehow pulled off. I hope the people who accomplished this feat get all the accolades possible.

Reactions: J. H.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
hello; I had pretty much no hope the boys would be rescued. It is such a wonder to me that it was somehow pulled off. I hope the people who accomplished this feat get all the accolades possible.
Speaking of accolades,there does not seem to be very much mention of the British dive experts who were called in to help with the rescue effort.By most news accounts the entire operation was handled completely by the Thai officials when that was not the case.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
A LITTLE loud?
New Yorkers don't know how to be quiet, plus they (much like some terrorists in the Middle East , or pretty much any "radical group") are always proclaiming their city is the best place in the world, when even a momments thought reveals it's something more like hell
Lmao you're comparing New Yorkers to terrorists because they proclaim that they think nyc is awesome ? How is New York like hell?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Looks like our random photo posting pal is back,lol.
I bet if we put all his pics together it will show us a means to save earth from the apocalypse or some secret message that leads to a buried treasure lmao

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I bet if we put all his pics together it will show us a means to save earth from the apocalypse or some secret message that leads to a buried treasure lmao
Yeah,there has got to be a hidden meaning in all of that imagery.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard that a manager of a sporting goods store down in Florida has been fired for tackling a customer who attempted to steal one of the store's handguns.The would be thief approached the display counter and asked to see one of the handguns.He then took off running for the exit after the gun was handed to him by a salesman.When the thief was stopped by the manager he was also found to be in possession of a backpack,ammo and extra magazines for the gun....all merchandise from the store.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store