Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Yeah,there has got to be a hidden meaning in all of that imagery.
Hello; I can think of one possible meaning. likely unintended. While it could be that there have been several of these picture posters, I have often thought it is the same person.

If that is true then the meaning I am thinking of is that it is very possible to open new accounts by the same person. Not sure how it is done.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I just heard that a manager of a sporting goods store down in Florida has been fired for tackling a customer who attempted to steal one of the store's handguns.The would be thief approached the display counter and asked to see one of the handguns.He then took off running for the exit after the gun was handed to him by a salesman.When the thief was stopped by the manager he was also found to be in possession of a backpack,ammo and extra magazines for the gun....all merchandise from the store.
Wtf?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I just heard that a manager of a sporting goods store down in Florida has been fired for tackling a customer who attempted to steal one of the store's handguns.The would be thief approached the display counter and asked to see one of the handguns.He then took off running for the exit after the gun was handed to him by a salesman.When the thief was stopped by the manager he was also found to be in possession of a backpack,ammo and extra magazines for the gun....all merchandise from the store.
Wtf?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lmao you're comparing New Yorkers to terrorists because they proclaim that they think nyc is awesome ? How is New York like hell?
I'm comparing their levels of delusion, which are closer to each other than a healthy persons would be.
As for New York being like hell, well New York is colder I'll give you that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store