Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
They are much more than merely crazy; they are infuriating! :swear:

If there is a chance of encountering an oncoming vehicle on that road, then the boarder is almost certainly going to die. He's a daredevil, I can understand and accept that, and he knows the risks...and most importantly, he won't be forced to live with the consequences of his actions.

But some poor slob who kills him in a collision will very likely survive the event. The selfish dummy who caused the accident is now dead, and his worries are over. The other guy will likely spend time in a hospital, and will be forced to live with that memory for the rest of his life. So he is paying for the other guy's fun...forever. :(

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
So he is paying for the other guy's fun...forever. :(
Yes, there's that, and also spare a thought for the guy who's filming it behind. Once the boarder realises the end is nigh when a car's coming right at him, and uncontrollably shat's himself profusely, the poor guy who's filming gets the almighty back splash!! Lol.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Reactions: AR1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If it still had the hornets in it I'd be interested. The mother in law's birthday's coming up, a hornet infested nest would be perfect!
I can just imagine her opening the big gift box at a party and unleashing a whole horde of pissed off yellow jackets,causing complete pandemonium as they try to attack and sting everyone in sight!

Reactions: Ogertron3000
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store