Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
What about that runner that turned out to be a hermaphrodite that was competing as a female, that ended up creating a huge stir?
I think that that is apples to oranges , there isn't going to be a scramble among coaches or ANY KIND of athlete to take advantage of the .. law.imo....... it can still be dealt with at the rules level.. things are going to happen.. you COULD SITE all sorts of things that would lead you to believe some constitutional rights are contrary to common sense... think : major debate about violence..getting back on topic ,,,,,,you CAN FIND reasons things could happen... then again you might say that those infrequent events aren't justification to mistreat(?.) thousands or even maybe a million or 2 nationwide, of people.. it is surely a spirited debate from both sides ...I seem to always side with the underdog , BUT I CAN SEE BOTH POINTS

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/12/transgender_college_basketball.html

Old news but you really think that is fair to other teams?

Having a 6'6 220 pound...err...female play.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
do you really think in todays chuck up a 3 at every opportunity game ..50 yr old 6-6 person is going to change the face of womens b-ball? DOES ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER DR RENE RICHARDS .?..THE trans gender tennis player in the 70-80's look it up........ it hardly affected the competitive balance of tennis ...but was HUGE for civil rights.. before you argue against trans gender people in sports AT LEAST RESEARCH THAT

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
shaved legs.jpg

Just thought I'd mess up November.

shaved legs.jpg

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
what fishy gifts does everybody want for christmas?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store