Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks mate , few hours of pain is well worth it to make it stop its killing ATM anyway :( plus I get to play footy again and it makes everyday life so much easier if its pain free , work , walking this beast of a dog I've got etc hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
If anyone is wondering what it's like to drive a party bus going 40-50mph into the back of a stopped semi truck, I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it really sucks and is not highly recommended. We had 20 people on the bus going to the Bellator MMA fights on Friday to see my GFs brother fight when we got into the accident. It's amazing that there weren't any more serious injuries than a ton of cuts and bruises, a bunch of sprains and strains, a handful of stitches, and a broken arm. Almost 48 hours afterwards it hurts just to move, but I'm glad that's all the worse it is, even though I didn't know until now that it is even possible to sprain your hip. Click on the link for after footage from the traffic copter.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Bus-Slams-Into-Semi-on--250398871.html

Bus vs trailor.jpg

Bus vs trailor.jpg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds nasty hope you all get better soon :( like you say really lucky no serious injuries hitting something like that
Look at the tailback you've caused ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cdrake261

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2013
Nashville, IN
If anyone is wondering what it's like to drive a party bus going 40-50mph into the back of a stopped semi truck, I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it really sucks and is not highly recommended. We had 20 people on the bus going to the Bellator MMA fights on Friday to see my GFs brother fight when we got into the accident. It's amazing that there weren't any more serious injuries than a ton of cuts and bruises, a bunch of sprains and strains, a handful of stitches, and a broken arm. Almost 48 hours afterwards it hurts just to move, but I'm glad that's all the worse it is, even though I didn't know until now that it is even possible to sprain your hip. Click on the link for after footage from the traffic copter.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Bus-Slams-Into-Semi-on--250398871.html

View attachment 998204
Somebody in a car did that just last week here in Indiana, he unlike you, didn't survive. You guys got really lucky.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Somebody in a car did that just last week here in Indiana, he unlike you, didn't survive. You guys got really lucky.
I knew someone who also did this a few days ago, and didn't survive, there will be other fights.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Wow how did your driver manage that? Glad you guys made it out okay, as far as car accidents go you got crazy lucky

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store