Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Wife's out of town, so I spent all day yesterday playing Conquer the World with Rise of Nations(still didn't finish). It's me(USA) against Russia with a threat of Nuclear war. Taking over each Country(minors) takes up to an hour each. The Koreas were a pain in the butt. I was defending S. Korea while Russia, had full control of N. Korea, invaded and took over half of S. Korea. Took nearly an hour to get that area back to them. Then another hour to take N. Korea. It didn't help that China sent some troops in against me either.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Wife's out of town, so I spent all day yesterday playing Conquer the World with Rise of Nations(still didn't finish). It's me(USA) against Russia with a threat of Nuclear war. Taking over each Country(minors) takes up to an hour each. The Koreas were a pain in the butt. I was defending S. Korea while Russia, had full control of N. Korea, invaded and took over half of S. Korea. Took nearly an hour to get that area back to them. Then another hour to take N. Korea. It didn't help that China sent some troops in against me either.
Lmao, no idea what any of this is but sounds fun. Not what I'd be doing with a free day though

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
My lady will be outta town Easter weekend, not sure what I'm doing.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's it mean when a member's name is in yellow?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well... I regret saying that now that I know what it means. I'd ask a Mod to delete it but I noticed there's a few quotes on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store