Pangasius sanitwongsei ?

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Even fishbase gets it wrong ;) But yes, either way, these fish get very, very big. Very cool.

vinson lim

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
malaysia
really hard to take pic of them, swim too fast.

i got 2 paroon sharks, 18 inch, and 16 inch, staying same tank wth my 2 young RTC.

they like to swim, swimming for whole day in my 120gal tank, i observe them for more than 16 hours in my living room, they jst never stop..!!!! lol

i feed them chicken fillet ( which more economical).

MORE PIC OF THIS CATFISH on ths tread PLS GUYS...!!!!!

hahah.

pangasius.resize.jpg

pppp22222.jpg

ppppp111111.jpg

fishcube

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Iowa
Nice pics.. Are these guys known to be aggressive. I know in a different thread, that someones paroon shark bit a chunk out of a TSN. How aggressive are they? How fast do they grow? Are they hyper? Do they tend to startle easily and hit sides of tank etc?

vinson lim

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
malaysia
they are jst fine wth my RTC fish, peaceful and hormony.... :)

yoimb0b

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
???
they do tend to startle, and make fast movements when they do. Mine would freak out and smash into the side of my tank, (luckily he was only 8 inches) and it was acrylic.

Tuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2007
Sweden
fishcube;950622; said:
What kind of tankmates do you all have with your paroons? Will they eat anything smaller then their mouths?
yeah, they do most likely just eat food being smaller than their mouth, they berely eat anything being alive if they are fed enough, a 4ft paroon shark might eat a guppy though but you understand what I mean :) They are vegetarians when adults.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store