ccdoido38

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2007
s
necrocanis;1391586; said:
they're gorgeous and amazing!
no they're just big.lol

why is everybody buying this species? i'm sure nobody who posted in this thread can house an adult paroon.
why not get an easier(but still hard) to house iridescent shark?

i think it's just plain stupid if you like this fish for the massive size. it is nearly impossible to house adults, thankfully they start slowing down as they grow older

the ones in the video are still growing by the way;)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
That biggest one in that video is b$tchin!! :headbang2

lophius

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
UK
where abouts in iceland is the shop?

I am coming to Iceland the first week of feb, unfortunately most of the time will be in the Vestmannaeyar although I should get at least one day in reykjavik.

I was there in december and was wondering about fish and reptile keeping actually.

carl

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
They are available in 3 stores at the moment, one in Reykjavík, one in Kópavogur and one in Hafnarfjörður, Kópavogur and Hafnarfjörður are smaller towns connected to Reykjavík.
There is not much reptile keeping over here, but considering how few we are i think the fish-scene is ok.

You can contact me if you want me to show you where the stores are, if I am available that day.

drcamp1978

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
falkirk, scotland
hi this was mine had sell it .it was getting to big for the tank it was in.the tank size was 6ftx2ftx2t.

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
ccdoido38;1403386; said:
no they're just big.lol

why is everybody buying this species? i'm sure nobody who posted in this thread can house an adult paroon.
why not get an easier(but still hard) to house iridescent shark?

i think it's just plain stupid if you like this fish for the massive size. it is nearly impossible to house adults, thankfully they start slowing down as they grow older

the ones in the video are still growing by the way;)
so those in the video are yours? how big is your tank? can YOU house adults?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store