planted Piranha tank. POST YOUR PICS please

Foster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2010
Stuck in the box again.
And she said... LET THERE BE LIGHT! :D :D :D

Finally managed to hunt down something deacent light wise to replace my lonely 36 inch bulb. Now I have 7 pissed off fish and all my convict fry appear to have been eaten by the parents. I'm seeing all sorts of details on the fish I didn't see before. Just hope it wont take long for them to stop stressing out over it.

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
Davey_8313;4181865; said:
Foster, that's a nice tank and yours is awesome as always, Harley. Pevin, what have you been up to? Haven't talked to you in a long time...
wow i would say. i just got done college so im not so busy any more :)

hows your piranha doing davey?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Foster;4181856; said:
And she said... LET THERE BE LIGHT! :D :D :D

Finally managed to hunt down something deacent light wise to replace my lonely 36 inch bulb. Now I have 7 pissed off fish and all my convict fry appear to have been eaten by the parents. I'm seeing all sorts of details on the fish I didn't see before. Just hope it wont take long for them to stop stressing out over it.

Beautiful pic! I feel like we should have our own piranha POTM thread in here since we're hated on in the real POTM section...okay, so maybe we're not hated on but just too lazy to wait for a good shot and submit them lol

pagancry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry about the previous post....what I meant to say is great tank Harley. That's a planted tank that rivals a great reef tank. What kind of lights do you use?

James

pagancry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry about the previous post....what I meant to say is great tank Harley. That's a planted tank that rivals a great reef tank. What kind of lights do you use?

James

Foster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2010
Stuck in the box again.
Thanks ballin, it means a lot. Been an uphill battle of trial and error since I got the p's in March when my only thought was to resell the fish. I still get to pull out random things in the stand and figure out what they are and if there useful.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
nice setup, I like the how you have the woods and moss on the left side of the tank. looks natural.
your rhom still hasn't killed that convict yet? the 4" one I had long time ago would kill anything I put in the tank, even whe it's an oscar bigger than itself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store